Mastech – MS5215 – High Voltage Insulation Tester
This meter is an insulation resistance tester with a broad range of measurements which can be applied to various situations from low-voltage to high-voltage measurements. For example, measuring the insulation of high-voltage receiving station and transformer substation, as well as the electric motor and cable.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This meter is an insulation resistance tester with broad range of measurement which can be applied to various situations from low-voltage to high-voltage measurements. For example, measuring the insulation of high-voltage receiving station and transformer substation, as well as the electric motor and cable.
- Broad Range of Testing Voltage:
- Testing voltages with broad range can be generated (from 250 V to 5 KV).
- Testing voltage can be preset as 250 V, 500 V, 1 KV, 2.5 KV, or 5 KV, or as a voltage increasing or decreasing in steps of 25 V or 100 V.
- Insulation Diagnosis:
- PI and DAR can be automatically calculated and displayed;
- Step-voltage measurements and temperature compensation is carried out.
- Large Storage Memory:
- Up to 100 manually tested data and 10 groups of log-test data can be saved.
- Test data can be read on LCD, or uploaded to PC
- Clear Display:
- Large-screen display. Test result is displayed with indication through a graduation bar.
- LCD screen is backlit, which is suitable for viewing when it is dark.
- PC Communication:
- The meter is equipped with a USB interface, through which the saved test data can be uploaded to a PC for further table/figure making and report generating with convenience.
- Robust and Durable:
- With a compact structure, the tester is robust, durable and portable.
- Powered by Batteries:
- With a selection switch, the tester can be powered by an alkaline battery.
- This tester can be continuously operated for a longer period of time than similar meters if a LR14 alkaline battery is used.